Thompson Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Christi Marie Neal focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Thompson Insurance Agency LLC to fit any driver's needs in Abingdon.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Thompson Insurance Agency LLC understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Christi Marie Neal about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (443) 456-6225. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 118 Waldon Rd. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Thompson Insurance Agency LLC in Abingdon to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Abingdon is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Christi Marie Neal with Thompson Insurance Agency LLC proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (443) 456-6225. You can also stop by our office at 118 Waldon Rd to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Abingdon. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Thompson Insurance Agency LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 118 Waldon Rd,Abingdon,MD,21009 to speak with Christi Marie Neal. You can also contact them directly by dialing (443) 456-6225.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Thompson Insurance Agency LLC, we've become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout 21009. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much - serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local Abingdon companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various Nationwide coverage options with you.
Often, a business owner's policy is the way to go for Abingdon companies with different types of commercial risk, as this type of policy offers combined coverage and customized solutions. The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Thompson Insurance Agency LLC can help develop one of these policies for your company. We can also help you understand what's at stake, regardless of whether you're looking for a targeted risk management product or a policy with multiple layers of coverage.
Nationwide Insurance: Thompson Insurance Agency LLC is ready to protect what you've worked so hard to build and better position your company for future growth. Moreover, we know that companies can't successfully pursue their long-term goals without taking care of their day-to-day operations. The flexible billing options available from Nationwide should help find the right fit with your budget schedule. Call us at (443) 456-6225 to set up your policy or to make an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 118 Waldon Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Thompson Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in MD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim