- Licensed in: PA, WV
- Bio: She lives in Indiana with her husband, Travis, their daughter, Sarah, and their dogs, Cali & Oliver. She once lived on a dairy farm, so she enjoys working in "the field," literally. She loves being out in the country with her farm families.
- Education: She is a graduate of Indiana High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Agent Qualifications: She has worked for Good & Associates, Inc. since 2006 and has been in the industry since 1998. She maintains her property & casualty and health & life insurance licenses. She is also a farm certified agent. Her focus is on farm & business insurance.
- Community activities: She is busy with volunteer activities through The Summit Church, Compassion Intl, Hope for Justice, PA Farm Bureau, and volunteers her time at her family's funeral home.
- Hobbies: She and her family attempt to escape as often as possible to fish & hike at their camp. She enjoys kayaking, crocheting, horse back riding, & attending her daughter's extracurricular activities. Being a wife and mom are her favorite hobbies.
Good & Associates Inc
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.