Town And Country Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding car insurance does not have to be a hassle. At Town And Country Agency we believe protecting your vehicle should be simple. Adrian Krienert and Nationwide have come together in Pierce to provide you with quality insurance at an affordable price. The protection we provide is meant to reduce your stress and decrease the time it takes to get you safely back on the road after an accident.
When an accident happens, we are there to help. This includes helping you find the best repair shop near you so you can get your life back on track as quickly as possible. All the repair shops in Nationwide's network have been pre-screened and pre-qualified for the highest level of service. Part of your membership is knowing how your vehicle is protected. This is part of Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, a process where we will answer any questions you may have and review your coverages to make sure you have the right protection for your needs. All new members receive the same great service we have provided to our members for many years.
Because we're local to your area, getting the right protection for your vehicle is easy. Town And Country Agency is conveniently located in Pierce to better serve you, and Adrian Krienert is available to speak to you and find the right protection for your car. Come visit us at 210 E Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceFiguring out your home insurance needs does not have to be a stressful process. Eliminate confusion and guesswork by turning to our seasoned insurance professionals at Town And Country Agency in Pierce. We offer a wide array of Nationwide home insurance products that are designed to offer maximum protection. Speak with Adrian Krienert to get an idea of your own unique insurance needs and how they can best be met through a Nationwide policy.
Some major concerns people have when looking at home insurance include potential coverage gaps, insufficient insurance, and exclusions. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are fully covered, so we will work with you to create a policy that meets your needs. Call us at (402) 388-4772 or visit Town And Country Agency on 210 E Main St for a detailed consultation on which home insurance is best for you.
Our goal is to offer every homeowner the best protection for their unique situation. For this reason, we offer many safety incentives. Find out how you can save on your policy by adding safety features to your home or improving its conditions. These can include upgraded alarm systems, window guards, elimination of potential hazards, and more. Ask our professionals at Town And Country Agency about a comprehensive list of ways to save on your home insurance while improving your home. We are committed to helping you enjoy your home, so we take care of the stress and worrying. Let us know how we can help.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Pierce, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Town And Country Agency and Adrian Krienert can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (402) 388-4772 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 210 E Main St,Pierce,NE,68767 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Town And Country Agency can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Pierce area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact Adrian Krienert by calling (402) 388-4772 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 210 E Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Town And Country Agency also offers products in IA, KS, MN, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim