Trent Insurance Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Gregory A Trent and Trent Insurance Group Inc. are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Shelby.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (419) 347-1249 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 22 West Whitney Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceThe Trent Insurance Group Inc. has all the expertise you need to find a home insurance policy that makes sense for your property. Your risk profile can be influenced by a number of factors, down to your exact city block and street address. However, homeowner's risk isn't just about the Shelby neighborhood in which you live. For example, you may have a detached garage, swimming pool, or an aging roof. In any case, let Gregory A Trent or one of our other knowledgeable agents explain the details of relevant coverage programs including other structures, umbrella liability, and Better Roof Replacement®.
Trent Insurance Group Inc. has partnered with Nationwide to deliver superior home insurance solutions to Shelby homeowners. Like any homeowner, you want to know that both your home and your family can return to normal after a covered loss. There are no extra hassles with the On Your Side® Claims Service. To make things even easier, you can opt in to Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®.
There's no reason to let personalized options give you headaches when choosing your coverage. Call the Trent Insurance Group Inc., and we'll be your no-nonsense guide to Shelby home insurance. Buy a policy directly over the phone, or schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 22 West Whitney Ave.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Shelby, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Trent Insurance Group Inc. and Gregory A Trent can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (419) 347-1249 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 22 West Whitney Ave,Shelby,OH,44875 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Gregory A Trent at Trent Insurance Group Inc. works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Trent Insurance Group Inc. and Gregory A Trent is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (419) 347-1249 or stopping into our offices on 22 West Whitney Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Trent Insurance Group Inc. also offers products in OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim