Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Tri-County Agency understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Warrenton.
Tri-County Agency builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (636) 456-4343. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 404 E Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceFor years, Tri-County Agency has been helping homeowners safeguard their most valuable possessions. We are a fully licensed Nationwide Insurance agency, and when you allow us to provide you with home insurance, you will be gaining access to some of the best customer service in the country. Nationwide home insurance protects your home in the event of theft, natural disaster, water backup, and other occurrences. Our insurance policies not only have the ability to protect your home and other structures on your property, but they also extend coverage to the items inside of your home that you worked so hard to acquire.
Additionally, if you are interested in personal liability insurance, we are more than confident we can provide you with an option that fits your needs and budget. A personal liability policy may help pay for covered instances in the event someone sustains an injury or causes damage on your property. If you prefer broader, more comprehensive coverage, consider purchasing one of our umbrella policies. An umbrella policy is designed to protect you from claims and lawsuits beyond your standard policy limits, as well as, cover claims that may not be covered under your other liability policies.
Angela M Herbel has an in-depth understanding of our Nationwide home insurance products and other personal liability policies. Find us in Warrenton at 404 E Main St. Our agents are highly trained and are capable of answering all of your questions about home insurance policies. Call Tri-County Agency at (636) 456-4343 to explore your insurance options.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Warrenton life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Tri-County Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (636) 456-4343 and ask for Angela M Herbel or visit us at 404 E Main St,Warrenton,MO,63383. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Tri-County Agency, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Tri-County Agency, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call Angela M Herbel at (636) 456-4343, or stop by our Warrenton office on 404 E Main St. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Tri-County Agency also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim