Tri County Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Roanoke as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Tri County Insurance to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Christalene Adams Head will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (334) 756-3600 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 3164 Highway 431.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Tri County Insurance in Roanoke to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Roanoke is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Christalene Adams Head with Tri County Insurance proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (334) 756-3600. You can also stop by our office at 3164 Highway 431 to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Roanoke, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Tri County Insurance, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Christalene Adams Head and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (334) 756-3600 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 3164 Highway 431,Roanoke,AL,36274 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceMany Roanoke businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Nationwide Insurance: Tri County Insurance to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your Roanoke company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Nationwide Insurance: Tri County Insurance is located at 3164 Highway 431, but we help businesses throughout the greater Roanoke area. Give us a call at (334) 756-3600, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Tri County Insurance also offers products in AL, GA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim