- Private Client
Our agency specializes in Auto, Commercial, Farm, Financial, Home, Powersports, Private Client insurance.
Your Nationwide Insurance ID card can be accessed here.
Watkins Insurance Group is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in Austin, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Watkins Insurance Group’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Watkins Insurance Group also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.