USI Insurance Services LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At USI Insurance Services LLC located in Rocky Point, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. David S Eischeid can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 2502 N Rocky Point Dr, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (813) 321-7500.
- Homeowners InsuranceThe USI Insurance Services LLC has all the expertise you need to find a home insurance policy that makes sense for your property. Your risk profile can be influenced by a number of factors, down to your exact city block and street address. However, homeowner's risk isn't just about the Rocky Point neighborhood in which you live. For example, you may have a detached garage, swimming pool, or an aging roof. In any case, let David S Eischeid or one of our other knowledgeable agents explain the details of relevant coverage programs including other structures, umbrella liability, and Better Roof Replacement®.
USI Insurance Services LLC has partnered with Nationwide to deliver superior home insurance solutions to Rocky Point homeowners. Like any homeowner, you want to know that both your home and your family can return to normal after a covered loss. There are no extra hassles with the On Your Side® Claims Service. To make things even easier, you can opt in to Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®.
There's no reason to let personalized options give you headaches when choosing your coverage. Call the USI Insurance Services LLC, and we'll be your no-nonsense guide to Rocky Point home insurance. Buy a policy directly over the phone, or schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 2502 N Rocky Point Dr.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Rocky Point life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at USI Insurance Services LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (813) 321-7500 and ask for David S Eischeid or visit us at 2502 N Rocky Point Dr,Rocky Point,FL,33607. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Nationwide Insurance: USI Insurance Services LLC understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Rocky Point.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by David S Eischeid or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, David S Eischeid recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (813) 321-7500 to make an appointment for a consultation at 2502 N Rocky Point Dr. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The USI Insurance Services LLC also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ, VI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim