Valparaiso Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Valparaiso Insurance Agency understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Valparaiso.
Valparaiso Insurance Agency builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (402) 784-2200. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 108 W 2nd St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Valparaiso Insurance Agency, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Alan B Fritch at (402) 784-2200 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Valparaiso office at 108 W 2nd St. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Valparaiso Insurance Agency proudly work with residents in the Valparaiso area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (402) 784-2200 and ask to speak to Alan B Fritch. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 108 W 2nd St,Valparaiso,NE,68065. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Valparaiso Insurance Agency we don't believe business owners should leave themselves or their companies vulnerable to liabilities with insurance plans pocked full of holes. Instead, Alan B Fritch believes in providing Valparaiso business owners with the sense of peace that comes from having an insurance plan that deflects the destructive effects of common and not-so-common commercial liabilities. We hope you'll turn to us and Nationwide if you're either unsatisfied with your current insurance protection or need a plan for your brand new business.
Because there are so many different options when it comes to insurance, no matter the investment you seek to protect, we always personally shape our policyholders' protection. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, and we don't expect you to settle for it. By working with Nationwide, our agency offers common commercial coverage, such as property, liability, and workers' compensation. Nonetheless, your business may be in need of special coverage, which includes (but is not all-inclusive of) professional liability, employment practices liability, key employee insurance, and directors and officers liability insurance.
Ready to discuss your options for commercial protection? We welcome walk-ins at our office located at 108 W 2nd St. Alternately, we'd also love to receive a phone call from you at (402) 784-2200. With Nationwide Insurance: Valparaiso Insurance Agency in the passenger seat, your business journey is sure to be a smooth one
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Valparaiso Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, MT, NE, NV, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TN, UT, VA, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim