Variant Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen you're shopping for auto insurance, it helps for you to treat the experience like you are shopping for an insurer too. After all, the relationship you have with your insurer and their track record for accommodating its members plays a significant part in how well you recover from any covered events. Working with Variant Insurance Group on 5159 Main St E will minimize any inconvenience you may experience. Your needs are our concerns, and we will be there to answer any questions or coverage issues you may have.
We want to protect what matters most to you so you can enjoy it with more freedom. Your vehicles are assets that need to be covered by an insurer that caters to its members. By working with Nationwide, we offer you a fast, efficient, and pleasant experience with On Your Side® Claims Service. There are opportunities for savings, including discounts for multiple vehicles and maintaining a good driving history. You can also enjoy easy access to your information and member resources to get the answers you need 24/7.
We want you to get the level of coverage that is most suited for your needs and situation. Call (763) 333-2533 so you can speak with Variant Insurance Group in Maple Plain. We'll perform an On Your Side® Review so you can get a policy that protects all of your vehicles and household drivers at a low price that you can comfortably afford.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Variant Insurance Group to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Amy L Brookins at (763) 333-2533, or drop by our office at 5159 Main St E.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Variant Insurance Group, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Maple Plain. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Amy L Brookins and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (763) 333-2533 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 5159 Main St E,Maple Plain,MN,55359 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Nationwide Insurance: Variant Insurance Group understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Maple Plain.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by Amy L Brookins or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, Amy L Brookins recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (763) 333-2533 to make an appointment for a consultation at 5159 Main St E. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Variant Insurance Group also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim