Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Vizance Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Kaukauna differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Debra L Leitz a call today at (920) 766-5511 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 200 E 2nd St. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Vizance Inc. in Kaukauna to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Kaukauna is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Debra L Leitz with Vizance Inc. proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (920) 766-5511. You can also stop by our office at 200 E 2nd St to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Vizance Inc. are here to help people like you in the Kaukauna area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (920) 766-5511 and ask for Debra L Leitz. We are located at 200 E 2nd St,Kaukauna,WI,54130 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Vizance Inc. can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Kaukauna economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond WI business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Vizance Inc. offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 200 E 2nd St. You can also call us at (920) 766-5511 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Vizance Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim