W F Weber Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceOld and new cars of all makes and models should be protected with a dependable car insurance plan from a dedicated agent like Breyanne W Reed. W F Weber Insurance Agency will guide you to find an insurance plan that fits your needs. We also have teamed up with Nationwide to ensure you have everything you need to protect your vehicle and everyone in it.
The way you drive your car, your car's safety and security features, and where you park your car in Bonne Terre are all factors that have an impact on how much you'll pay for insurance. In addition to these factors, we look for every available discount that you qualify for to provide you with the greatest possible savings. We may not be able to save you money at the pump, but we'll do our best to see if you qualify for discounts on your auto insurance. There are also a number of coverage options you can add on your policy, all of which we'll be more than happy to go over with you.
There's no need to take chances while you're behind the wheel. Relax and enjoy the ride knowing that you've got the right auto insurance plan from W F Weber Insurance Agency. Feel free to pay us a visit at our location at 516 Benham St or call (573) 358-3100.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let W F Weber Insurance Agency make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Bonne Terre home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Bonne Terre home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let W F Weber Insurance Agency demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (573) 358-3100 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 516 Benham St to talk about your concerns in person with Breyanne W Reed and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at W F Weber Insurance Agency proudly work with residents in the Bonne Terre area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (573) 358-3100 and ask to speak to Breyanne W Reed. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 516 Benham St,Bonne Terre,MO,63628. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceMany Bonne Terre businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Nationwide Insurance: W F Weber Insurance Agency to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your Bonne Terre company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Nationwide Insurance: W F Weber Insurance Agency is located at 516 Benham St, but we help businesses throughout the greater Bonne Terre area. Give us a call at (573) 358-3100, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The W F Weber Insurance Agency also offers products in MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim