Wade Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Wade Insurance Agency answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable NE requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Weeping Water.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Weeping Water drivers Wade Insurance Agency serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 203 W Eldora Ave, but no matter which Weeping Water zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (402) 267-6105. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Wade Insurance Agency in Weeping Water, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Brad L Christian is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 203 W Eldora Ave or give us a call at (402) 267-6105 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Brad L Christian and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceAt Wade Insurance Agency, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Weeping Water think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Brad L Christian at (402) 267-6105 to arrange a time to meet in office at 203 W Eldora Ave,Weeping Water,NE,68463 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWeeping Water companies of all kinds come to Nationwide Insurance: Wade Insurance Agency with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
Brad L Christian talks to a lot of Weeping Water business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Nationwide Insurance: Wade Insurance Agency, we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Nationwide Insurance: Wade Insurance Agency at (402) 267-6105. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 203 W Eldora Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Wade Insurance Agency also offers products in IA, KS, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim