Weis Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Weis Insurance Agency LLC. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Effingham includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Weis Insurance Agency LLC to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Effingham.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Dawn Michelle Anderson or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Effingham drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Weis Insurance Agency LLC. Call us at (217) 342-9777 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 2101 S Banker St office.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Weis Insurance Agency LLC, we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Dawn Michelle Anderson and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Effingham, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (217) 342-9777 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 2101 S Banker St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Effingham. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Weis Insurance Agency LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 2101 S Banker St,Effingham,IL,62401 to speak with Dawn Michelle Anderson. You can also contact them directly by dialing (217) 342-9777.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: Weis Insurance Agency LLC in Effingham offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Dawn Michelle Anderson will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 2101 S Banker St, or you can speak with us over the phone at (217) 342-9777.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Weis Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in AR, IL, IN, IA, MO, OH, PA, TN, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim