Whitman Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Whitman Insurance Agency prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Jacob Evan Williams works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (830) 693-2900. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Jacob Evan Williams in our office at 1008 Avenue J.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Whitman Insurance Agency offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Jacob Evan Williams to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (830) 693-2900 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Jacob Evan Williams in Marble Falls to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 1008 Avenue J to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Jacob Evan Williams in Marble Falls. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Whitman Insurance Agency located at 1008 Avenue J,Marble Falls,TX,78654. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Jacob Evan Williams directly by calling (830) 693-2900.
- Business InsuranceActing proactively is one key to small-business success. Whether you run a dry cleaner business, florist shop, real estate office, attorneys office, or something else entirely, we at Nationwide Insurance: Whitman Insurance Agency have many excellent insurance solutions to offer you thanks to our working with Nationwide. Nationwide and its agents insure more than 500,000 small businesses all across the United States, and we are committed to providing quality coverage in Marble Falls that is affordable and meets your needs.
If you are uncertain about where to start with your insurance plan, we offer On Your Side® Reviews to assess your business and to make recommendations to the types of insurance coverage you may need. Another good way to approach the matter is to get a business owners policy, or BOP, specific to your industry type. After that, you can add on options to fit specific situations. For example, such additional coverage options include workers compensation insurance, cyber liability insurance, accounts receivable insurance, and crime insurance. Even two businesses in the same industry may have vastly different insurance needs, so we make many coverage choices available. Business size, finances, and target customer base can often factor into insurance coverage as well.
It is natural to wonder about the amount and type of coverage that is appropriate for your business. Contact our office today to get answers. You can give us a call at (830) 693-2900 or visit us on 1008 Avenue J to protect your business as much as possible.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Whitman Insurance Agency also offers products in TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim