Williams Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then Wanda W Gardner is here to help. At Williams Insurance Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Kershaw, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to Wanda W Gardner. You can visit us at 123 E Richland St or call in advance at (803) 475-2376 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceWilliams Insurance Agency has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Wanda W Gardner can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Kershaw, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Williams Insurance Agency is local to Kershaw, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Wanda W Gardner or any of our other agents a call today at (803) 475-2376 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 123 E Richland St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Williams Insurance Agency, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Kershaw. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Wanda W Gardner and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (803) 475-2376 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 123 E Richland St,Kershaw,SC,29067 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Williams Insurance Agency has extensive local knowledge of the various industries operating in Kershaw and 29067, earned through past experience working with individual companies that call Kershaw home. The professional liability needs of a doctor, lawyer, or real estate agent are much different than, say, the commercial property insurance needs of a wholesaler/distributor. And with our own brick-and-mortar location, we understand how important location is to commercial insurance - even to those businesses which lease their operating space.
These diverse risk management needs also explain why we help so many of our commercial clients with a business owner's policy from Nationwide. With this type of policy, Nationwide Insurance: Williams Insurance Agency can combine different coverages into a single policy customized for your company's goals and responsibilities. But no matter your business insurance needs, know that Nationwide Insurance: Williams Insurance Agency can help you find coverage that makes sense for your Kershaw company.
Don't wait any longer to protect what you've worked so hard to build. Let Nationwide Insurance: Williams Insurance Agency make sure your customers, employees, and business are covered. Give us a call at (803) 475-2376 to discuss how we can better manage your company's risk and set up a payment schedule that fits with your weekly, monthly, and annual business expenditures.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Williams Insurance Agency also offers products in FL, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim