Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc. understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Vinton.
Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc. builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (319) 472-2379. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 301 C Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceNo matter which Charlotte neighborhood you live in, home insurance isn't a luxury. It's an essential measure of financial protection against many different coverable losses. Let the Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc. quickly and clearly explain the different types of coverage you need for your property and belongings. We take great pride in finding personalized policy solutions for our Vinton homeowners.
Have a bunch of older belongings that would be difficult to afford to replace? You'll be interested in Nationwide's Brand New Belongings® program. Are there several high-value items in your home? We'll talk about Valuables Plus® coverage. Do you host a lot of parties, or do you have a swimming pool in the backyard? The most important financial protection in your Vinton homeowner's policy may very well be liability coverage.
This catalog of personalized coverage programs is impressive, but it's not the only reason the Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc. partners with Nationwide. Give us a call at (319) 472-2379. We can talk about available policy discounts, the no-hassle treatment you can expect from the On Your Side® Claims Service, and all the advantages that come with a Nationwide home insurance policy. You can also schedule an appointment with our office. We're located at 301 C Ave.
- Life InsuranceAt Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Vinton think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Amanda J Carolan at (319) 472-2379 to arrange a time to meet in office at 301 C Ave,Vinton,IA,52349 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceIf you have recently opened a business, you may have several questions about insurance coverage. Finding a policy that provides the right types of coverage in the right amounts can be challenging. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc., we work with Nationwide to bring personalized insurance options to our customers. Amanda J Carolan works closely with Vinton business owners to help them determine the coverage that is most appropriate for them.
Choosing the right coverages will make sure that your investment is doing the most for your business. A policy that is a poor fit can be frustrating, and you might be paying for unnecessary coverages or even underinsuring essential assets. These can be surprisingly common problems that can be corrected with the help of a personalized policy. Nationwide excels at making personalized solutions available, and we have chosen to work with them to give our customers access to improved coverage options. Customers also get the benefit of having access to Nationwide's large network of support associates. Anytime you have questions about your policy or need to make a claim, they can assist.
If you are a new business owner in Vinton and have questions about your business's coverage needs, we can help. Years of experience give our team members a nuanced perspective on the evolving coverage needs of businesses and other organizations. You can reach Amanda J Carolan by calling (319) 472-2379. Customers can also visit our office at 301 C Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Wilson-Hite Insurance, Inc. also offers products in IL, IA, MO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim