Adams Agency, Incorporated
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Adams Agency, Incorporated. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Chamberlain.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Adams Agency, Incorporated or another experienced agent a call today at (605) 734-6871. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 201 E Lawler Ave.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Adams Agency, Incorporated offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Gwendolyn K Brown to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (605) 734-6871 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Gwendolyn K Brown in Chamberlain to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 201 E Lawler Ave to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Adams Agency, Incorporated are here to help people like you in the Chamberlain area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (605) 734-6871 and ask for Gwendolyn K Brown. We are located at 201 E Lawler Ave,Chamberlain,SD,57325 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Chamberlain company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: Adams Agency, Incorporated can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Adams Agency, Incorporated explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Chamberlain business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Gwendolyn K Brown or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (605) 734-6871. You can also schedule an appointment with our 201 E Lawler Ave office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Adams Agency, Incorporated also offers products in SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim