Advance Planning Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At Advance Planning Insurance Agency in American Fork, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact Charelle W Lyon at (801) 756-6236. You can also stop by our local office at 42 E Main St to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a home is a big step; this decision holds the key to a stable, more financially sound future. Homeowners and their families deserve the right kind of protection, which is why Advance Planning Insurance Agency offers comprehensive home insurance coverage. Protecting this important investment goes a long way towards ensuring that your home is there for you today and tomorrow. Enjoy knowing that you are creating a legacy that will see you through the many years to come. Charelle W Lyon is here to help you find the right coverage for your home.
Our American Fork agency offers personalized Nationwide insurance products that give homeowners the coverage they need. Customizing insurance solutions to your needs is part of what makes our work so valuable. We go the extra mile to make sure that your home receives the coverage it requires. The result is a policy that addresses the distinctive needs of your home, the surrounding property, and even structures like free-standing garages.
If you bought your home a while back but are looking to switch to a different policy provider, the Advance Planning Insurance Agency team can help. By evaluating your current needs as a homeowner we can make recommendations regarding improved lines of coverage. This is a great way to get personalized advice that speaks directly to your individual concerns. To speak with Charelle W Lyon or any other member of our team, visit our 42 E Main St office or call us at (801) 756-6236.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a American Fork life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Advance Planning Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (801) 756-6236 and ask for Charelle W Lyon or visit us at 42 E Main St,American Fork,UT,84003. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Advance Planning Insurance Agency in American Fork can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Charelle W Lyon will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (801) 756-6236 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 42 E Main St, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Advance Planning Insurance Agency also offers products in UT. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim