Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Olathe residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Ahi Group, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Olathe household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Olathe customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Ahi Group take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Olathe. Give us a call at (913) 839-1478 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 2143 E 151st St.
- Homeowners InsuranceMaking sense of your many home insurance coverage options can seem like a daunting task, especially if you have just purchased a new property. Buying a home is a big step for anyone to take, but the process is not fully complete until the right policy has been selected. Bradley Allen Neperud can help you protect this important investment through the selection of Nationwide home insurance policies fitted precisely to your needs. Here at Ahi Group we excel at assisting customers with home insurance solutions and other essential forms of coverage. Your home should be protected from the many changes that might affect it, and we can help make sure your policy is up to the task.
We understand that no two homes are exactly alike, so every homeowner's concerns are going to be unique as well. By providing tailored coverage solutions, we can offer enhanced peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing your home insurance policy reflects your needs today and tomorrow. If you ever have questions or concerns about your coverage, just let us know. Nationwide has an extensive network of agents working around the clock to assist with filing claims and much more.
To discover the coverage solutions that best meet your needs, contact Ahi Group today by calling (913) 839-1478. Olathe area customers can also visit our offices at 2143 E 151st St. Let us know how we can help improve your existing coverage or discover what insurance options are available to you as a new homeowner.
- Life InsuranceAt Ahi Group, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Olathe think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Bradley Allen Neperud at (913) 839-1478 to arrange a time to meet in office at 2143 E 151st St,Olathe,KS,66062 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceNo Olathe business should be left without quality insurance protection. Bradley Allen Neperud and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Ahi Group specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Bradley Allen Neperud knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 2143 E 151st St when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (913) 839-1478.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ahi Group also offers products in AZ, AR, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, MO, NE, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim