Aiken & Co Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Aiken & Co Inc. prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Brandon Stepp works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (843) 665-7555. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Brandon Stepp in our office at 221 Warley St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Aiken & Co Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Brandon Stepp excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Brandon Stepp is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Aiken & Co Inc. at (843) 665-7555 or visit our office at 221 Warley St.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Florence, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Aiken & Co Inc. and Brandon Stepp can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (843) 665-7555 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 221 Warley St,Florence,SC,29501 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAlong with versatile coverage options from Nationwide, Nationwide Insurance: Aiken & Co Inc. has the expertise to customize a business insurance solution for any Florence company. Whether it's a golf course, medical clinic, food vendor or B2B contractor, learn how to better manage your risk with one of our expert business insurance agents.
First and foremost, it's crucial that any coverage gaps are identified and eliminated. From liability insurance to worker's compensation and other coverage programs, know that your customers, employees, and business are taken care of should a covered event occur. From there, Nationwide Insurance: Aiken & Co Inc. will help structure a policy around your business needs. Many Florence owners find that a business owner's policy makes the most sense for their company, but standalone insurance coverage for liability, property assets, or commercial auto is also available.
Call Nationwide Insurance: Aiken & Co Inc. at (843) 665-7555. Let's talk about your new policy and the future of your company. We can also schedule an appointment to talk in person. Our office is located at 221 Warley St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Aiken & Co Inc. also offers products in FL, GA, ME, MS, NC, SC, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim