Allsurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Allsurance Group LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Spartanburg.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Allsurance Group LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (864) 641-6371. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 110 Garner Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At Allsurance Group LLC we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Amy D Clark or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Spartanburg home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Amy D Clark or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (864) 641-6371 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 110 Garner Rd.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Spartanburg, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Allsurance Group LLC and Amy D Clark can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (864) 641-6371 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 110 Garner Rd,Spartanburg,SC,29303 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceEvery business relies on a variety of specialized tools and equipment to operate successfully from day to day. Of all the important tools utilized by a Spartanburg business, a good business insurance policy might be one of the hardest-working. For years, Amy D Clark has been helping area business owners select the right coverage. Your policy will help make sure that everything proceeds smoothly, even if unexpected circumstances arise. After all, the people you serve are depending on you, and a policy from Nationwide Insurance: Allsurance Group LLC can help make sure you don't have to worry about the unexpected.
A business insurance policy from Nationwide can be one of your most important commercial assets. Since it provides protection against a wide range of concerns, your policy has the ability to address many different risk-related outcomes. Even the most risk-aware business manager cannot foresee every potential setback. Your policy can help your organization solve even unexpected problems. Members of the Nationwide Insurance: Allsurance Group LLC team are here to help and so is Nationwide's great network of customer service providers. You can count on your insurance team to assist with the claims process and much more.
Discover improved coverage solutions today by calling (864) 641-6371. Our agents are here to make doing business simpler and more secure. Visit our 110 Garner Rd location today to begin exploring the personalized solutions we can offer.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Allsurance Group LLC also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim