Archer Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Archer Insurance Agency focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Garnett appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Angel L Rice works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (785) 448-3841, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 118 E 5th Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceArcher Insurance Agency can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Garnett agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Garnett neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 66032.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Garnett home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Archer Insurance Agency walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (785) 448-3841. Or, if you're in the 66032 area during office hours, swing by our Garnett location at 118 E 5th Ave, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Archer Insurance Agency, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Garnett. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Angel L Rice and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (785) 448-3841 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 118 E 5th Ave,Garnett,KS,66032 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Archer Insurance Agency has been helping Garnett businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Garnett company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where Angel L Rice and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Archer Insurance Agency can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (785) 448-3841. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Archer Insurance Agency also offers products in KS, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim