Axcess Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Axcess Insurance Group in North Salt Lake, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (801) 295-0754 to speak with Blaine H Holbrook, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 940 N 400 E. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceFiguring out your home insurance needs does not have to be a stressful process. Eliminate confusion and guesswork by turning to our seasoned insurance professionals at Axcess Insurance Group in North Salt Lake. We offer a wide array of Nationwide home insurance products that are designed to offer maximum protection. Speak with Blaine H Holbrook to get an idea of your own unique insurance needs and how they can best be met through a Nationwide policy.
Some major concerns people have when looking at home insurance include potential coverage gaps, insufficient insurance, and exclusions. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are fully covered, so we will work with you to create a policy that meets your needs. Call us at (801) 295-0754 or visit Axcess Insurance Group on 940 N 400 E for a detailed consultation on which home insurance is best for you.
Our goal is to offer every homeowner the best protection for their unique situation. For this reason, we offer many safety incentives. Find out how you can save on your policy by adding safety features to your home or improving its conditions. These can include upgraded alarm systems, window guards, elimination of potential hazards, and more. Ask our professionals at Axcess Insurance Group about a comprehensive list of ways to save on your home insurance while improving your home. We are committed to helping you enjoy your home, so we take care of the stress and worrying. Let us know how we can help.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a North Salt Lake life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Axcess Insurance Group will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (801) 295-0754 and ask for Blaine H Holbrook or visit us at 940 N 400 E,North Salt Lake,UT,84054. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Axcess Insurance Group understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to North Salt Lake.
Blaine H Holbrook and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Axcess Insurance Group works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (801) 295-0754 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 940 N 400 E.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Axcess Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MO, MT, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim