Bailey Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Spartanburg appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. David D Bailey works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (864) 574-9590, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 2811 Reidville Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Spartanburg home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Spartanburg home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (864) 574-9590 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 2811 Reidville Rd to talk about your concerns in person with David D Bailey and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of David D Bailey in Spartanburg. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. located at 2811 Reidville Rd,Spartanburg,SC,29301. You’re also more than welcome to speak with David D Bailey directly by calling (864) 574-9590.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. David D Bailey and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with David D Bailey or call (864) 574-9590. Our offices are located at 2811 Reidville Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bailey Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in FL, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim