Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Bankwest Insurance. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Pierre.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Bankwest Insurance or another experienced agent a call today at (605) 935-6561. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 420 S Pierre St.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Bankwest Insurance to see Amy Marie Ermi while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Pierre determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 420 S Pierre St. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (605) 935-6561.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Pierre, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Bankwest Insurance and Amy Marie Ermi can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (605) 935-6561 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 420 S Pierre St,Pierre,SD,57501 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, Nationwide understands your concern about the future. Your business is your pride and joy, and if something were to happen, you want to be able to provide for yourself and your family. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and courteous agents can help you find the perfect business insurance policy. We offer a wide array of policies that can be customized to fit businesses of all types and sizes, and we are more than confident that we can find one for you. Bankwest Insurance in Pierre can help you find the coverage you are looking for. When it comes to business insurance, there are many things to consider. The needs of your customers, employees, and yourself will need to be taken into account before settling on a policy. At Nationwide this is not a problem, and our property, business income, and liability insurance policies can provide you with coverage that you can rely on. If your property is damaged by fire, nature, or other misfortune, the property itself and the items inside can be covered. If your business must temporarily cease operations, a business income policy can provide you with a steady stream of income to cover your expenses until you can get back in business. Liability insurance is also a must-have to protect your business against customer and third-party lawsuits. Nationwide also offers accounts receivable, commercial auto, crime, and worker's compensation policies. At Bankwest Insurance, Amy Marie Ermi can discuss our full range of insurance products in person. Visit us at 420 S Pierre St, or call (605) 935-6561 if you are ready to find the right policy. Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bankwest Insurance also offers products in AZ, CO, IA, ME, MI, MN, NE, NM, ND, SD, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim