Douglas County Insurance, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSince opening their doors, Douglas County Insurance, Inc. has been helping Armour motorists find auto insurance coverage that speaks to their personal priorities. Whether it's the everyday vehicle, weekend joyride, or any number of specialty vehicles, know that you're protected with policy coverage that makes sense for your household. From family plans and good student discounts to anti-theft and paperless billing options, find great coverage at a great price with Douglas County Insurance, Inc..
Eliminating coverage gaps and finding affordable policies aren't the only advantages of partnering with Nationwide and Douglas County Insurance, Inc.. The Vanishing Deductible® program acts as a reward for each year of claims-free driving you accrue. This reward is on top of the separate accident-free and defensive-driving discounts that Armour drivers can earn with Nationwide. There are also secondary services that can be added on to your policy including rental reimbursement, towing, and roadside assistance. And should you ever need it, the On Your Side® Claims Service offers a list of qualified shops and a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Learn how to choose a personalized Nationwide solution without getting frustrated or spending an entire day on research. Talk to Douglas County Insurance, Inc. and make decisions with speed and confidence. Give us a call at (605) 724-2482. The office is located at 711 Main Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Douglas County Insurance, Inc. explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Armour household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Armour homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Douglas County Insurance, Inc..
More than just the versatile products, Douglas County Insurance, Inc. knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 57313 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Douglas County Insurance, Inc. understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Clinton Wade Bultsma or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (605) 724-2482. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 711 Main Ave.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Armour, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Douglas County Insurance, Inc. and Clinton Wade Bultsma can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (605) 724-2482 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 711 Main Ave,Armour,SD,57313 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: Douglas County Insurance, Inc., provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, Clinton Wade Bultsma, can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Armour, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Douglas County Insurance, Inc. are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (605) 724-2482 or stop into our offices at 711 Main Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Douglas County Insurance, Inc. also offers products in AZ, CO, IA, MN, NE, NC, ND, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim