Hometown Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceHometown Insurance Agency Inc. has been helping Marion drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Marion area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Marion auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (605) 648-2727. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. is located at 211 N Broadway Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Hometown Insurance Agency Inc., we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Marion customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with Heidi Lynn Ptak or another Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. today by calling (605) 648-2727 or visit our offices at 211 N Broadway Ave. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Marion, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. and Heidi Lynn Ptak can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (605) 648-2727 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 211 N Broadway Ave,Marion,SD,57043 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceNo Marion business should be left without quality insurance protection. Heidi Lynn Ptak and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Heidi Lynn Ptak knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 211 N Broadway Ave when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (605) 648-2727.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Hometown Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim