Insurance First Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Insurance First Inc. located in Silver City, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Ann Harrold can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 1024 N Hudson St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (575) 534-9118.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Silver City. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, Ann Harrold and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Insurance First Inc. to explain every step along the way. We're located at 1024 N Hudson St, but you can also call us at (575) 534-9118 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceAt Insurance First Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Silver City think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Ann Harrold at (575) 534-9118 to arrange a time to meet in office at 1024 N Hudson St,Silver City,NM,88061 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceSilver City companies of all kinds come to Nationwide Insurance: Insurance First Inc. with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
Ann Harrold talks to a lot of Silver City business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Nationwide Insurance: Insurance First Inc., we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Nationwide Insurance: Insurance First Inc. at (575) 534-9118. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 1024 N Hudson St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Insurance First Inc. also offers products in AZ, CO, NM. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim