Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Milbank, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Mary Jo Torgerson is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (605) 432-5884 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 209 S Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank, we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Mary Jo Torgerson and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Milbank, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (605) 432-5884 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 209 S Main St.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Milbank life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (605) 432-5884 and ask for Mary Jo Torgerson or visit us at 209 S Main St,Milbank,SD,57252. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Mary Jo Torgerson at Nationwide Insurance: Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank in Milbank can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 209 S Main St, or call (605) 432-5884 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Insurance Solutions Plus Of Milbank also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim