Marino Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMarino Agency Inc. is your local expert for Mount Ephraim auto insurance and all the Nationwide policy options that go into building a personalized coverage solution. No matter what your driving habits, no matter the number and age of household drivers, there's an auto insurance policy that fits your needs. And it's not just the everyday automobile we can help with. If you have an RV, motorcycle, or boat, our agents can help you understand the unique coverage needs for these vehicles, too.
Have questions about policy types, claim amounts, or liability requirements that apply to NJ drivers? Worried about potential gaps in your coverage? Interested in learning more about the Vanishing Deductible® program? Marino Agency Inc. can give you the answers. We'll also make sure you receive all the discounts for which you qualify, and the On Your Side® Review makes sure your policy keeps up with your evolving auto insurance needs.
We recognize that purchasing auto insurance isn't exactly a favorite pastime for any Mount Ephraim driver. By partnering with Nationwide and providing great customer service, Marino Agency Inc. can make things a little easier on you. Call us today at (856) 933-0700, and we'll take the stress out of shopping for 08059 car insurance. You can also schedule an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 209 S Black Horse Pike.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Marino Agency Inc., we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Debra A Marino and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Mount Ephraim, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (856) 933-0700 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 209 S Black Horse Pike.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Mount Ephraim, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Marino Agency Inc. and Debra A Marino can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (856) 933-0700 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 209 S Black Horse Pike,Mount Ephraim,NJ,08059 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: Marino Agency Inc., provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, Debra A Marino, can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Mount Ephraim, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Marino Agency Inc. are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (856) 933-0700 or stop into our offices at 209 S Black Horse Pike.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Marino Agency Inc. also offers products in PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim