Steele Financial Services LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSteele Financial Services LLC is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Lake Preston auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Steele Financial Services LLC customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of SD and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 20935 441st Ave or no matter where you live in Lake Preston, you can get the coverage you need with the Steele Financial Services LLC. Give us a call at (605) 847-5002 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Lake Preston homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Steele Financial Services LLC knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Haley Elizabeth Meierand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Haley Elizabeth Meier can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (605) 847-5002 or visit us at 20935 441st Ave.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Steele Financial Services LLC are here to help people like you in the Lake Preston area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (605) 847-5002 and ask for Haley Elizabeth Meier. We are located at 20935 441st Ave,Lake Preston,SD,57249 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Haley Elizabeth Meier at Nationwide Insurance: Steele Financial Services LLC in Lake Preston can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 20935 441st Ave, or call (605) 847-5002 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Steele Financial Services LLC also offers products in IA, MD, MN, NE, NC, SC, SD, VA, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim