The Alleva Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by The Alleva Agency to fit any driver's needs in Bridgeton.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at The Alleva Agency understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (610) 321-1070. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 1099 Highway 77. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners Insuranceis a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at The Alleva Agency, we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, The Alleva Agency in Bridgeton can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 1099 Highway 77, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (610) 321-1070 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Bridgeton life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at The Alleva Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (610) 321-1070 and ask for or visit us at 1099 Highway 77,Bridgeton,NJ,08302. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: The Alleva Agency works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give a call at (610) 321-1070, or stop by our 1099 Highway 77 office in Bridgeton. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Alleva Agency also offers products in CT, DC, FL, ME, MD, NH, PA, VA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim