The Wilkie Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Ninety Six as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and The Wilkie Agency LLC to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Amanda T Bryan will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (864) 543-2015 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 123 E Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and The Wilkie Agency LLC. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Ninety Six homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Ninety Six homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our The Wilkie Agency LLC agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (864) 543-2015 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Ninety Six customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 29666 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from The Wilkie Agency LLC.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At The Wilkie Agency LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Ninety Six. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Amanda T Bryan and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (864) 543-2015 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 123 E Main St,Ninety Six,SC,29666 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Nationwide Insurance: The Wilkie Agency LLC help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of Ninety Six. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: The Wilkie Agency LLC.
Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Nationwide Insurance: The Wilkie Agency LLC can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities.
Give Nationwide Insurance: The Wilkie Agency LLC a call at (864) 543-2015, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 123 E Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Wilkie Agency LLC also offers products in SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim